If you’ve got kids or grandkids, or look after children between the ages of 2 to 12, discover some of the best Chinese Reflexology points to help kids stay healthy.
In this 4-part course, you’ll learn:
- Powerful Point Combinations for Common Childhood Ailments: Learn which points to massage for coughs, sore throats, colds, flus, seasonal allergy symptoms, ear infections, eye infections and upset tummies
- 5 Golden Rules for Practicing Chinese Reflexology on Kids: Discover the “long game” for massaging children’s feet, including what to do for kids with ticklish feet!
- TCM Theory for Children: Learn how the approach for children is different than for adults. You’ll also learn about the key differences for addressing acute versus chronic conditions so that you can help your child in the best way possible
- The Comfy Set-Up: Here’s how to get situated so that you and your child are optimally positioned while you massage their feet
- Plus more…
Here are more details on what’s covered in each video:
- Lesson #1: 5 Golden Rules, ABCs of Chinese Medicine and Chinese Reflexology
- Lesson #2: Precautions, Pressure to Use, Best Points for Kids
- Lesson #3: Additional Points for Kids (including points for digestion, respiratory ailments, eyes, ears), The Comfy Set-Up
- Lesson #4: Acute vs. Chronic Conditions, Point Combinations (colds, flu, sore throat, persistent cough, stomach flu, upset tummy, pink eye, ear infection, seasonal allergy symptoms, general health and wellness), Ways to Learn More
The video recording of this course is from the online workshop taught by Holly in the Sole Circle online community. If you’re new to Chinese Reflexology this course is a great way to dive in and learn ancient healing techniques—that are both simple and practical— to support your family.