Here’s the link to download the quick reference chart of Chinese Reflexology Points for Cold Recovery and Prevention.
- Click here to download the Quick Reference Chart
- If you’re using a PC, right-click to save it to your computer
- If you’re using a Mac, press the “Control” button as you click to download and save the file to your computer
P.S. Just a quick reminder that you’ll find the article explaining these points at: www.chinesefootreflexology.com/coldremedy
Curious to learn more?
Discover the Chinese Medicine perspective on viruses and pathogens so that you can boost your body’s defenses against respiratory viruses and feel more in control of your health and well-being.
Get instant access to Strong Lung Qi & Stress Relief for powerful ways to stay healthy, including:
- Chinese Reflexology points to practice to strengthen your Lung qi and boost your body’s defenses against what Chinese Medicine refers to as “external pathogens.” These are outside influences that can negatively impact the body and include weather, allergens, and germs.
- Foods to avoid because they make it harder for your body to recover from respiratory ailments
- Why seemingly healthy people get sick and what you can do to keep yourself strong and healthy–the Chinese Medicine approach may be completely opposite of what you might think
- How to know what’s really going on in your body versus hoping for the best or feeling uncertain
- Reflexology points for strengthening your body’s ability to recover from a respiratory virus and also for releasing stress
This course was originally available to view for free for a limited time as part of my annual “Give Back to Readers” event. After the free viewing period, a number of readers asked whether a recording would be available, so I made it available for an incredibly low price.