I’m excited to announce that I’m currently developing a course on Chinese Reflexology for Children’s Health. As a mom to a now ten-year old boy, I can’t count the number of times that Chinese Reflexology has come through in a pinch. It’s been super helpful with many of those things that crop up when you have a kid such as:
- The time when over half the kids in my son’s class got the flu. I rubbed my son’s feet as a preventative measure. He didn’t get sick at all.
- I used to belong to a stay-at-home mom’s group. One of the mother’s in the group had a child with a persistent night cough (you know the cough that sounds like a seal barking) for three weeks. She took him to the doctor, but nothing seemed to be helping. I showed her how to massage points on her child’s feet, and the cough resolved within days.
- A child in my son’s preschool did not speak nor interact with the other children. I showed his mother some points to massage and within weeks, the child was vocalizing more and demonstrating more social interaction.
- There was one time when my kid had a bad cold and he felt really dizzy. I massaged points that helped him get better faster and also cleared the dizziness.
- Another time, my son got the stomach flu and vomited three times in the middle of the night. Reflexology helped settle his stomach and by the next morning, he was feeling better.
- Recently we went camping and my son inadvertently rubbed pollen into his eyes. His eyes started swelling shut around 10pm at night. My husband gave him an antihistamine and I was rubbing my son’s feet until we could get him to the doctor the next morning. We got some antibiotic drops from the doctor who said it would take a couple of days for the swelling to go down, but the swelling was gone by the end of the day.
While Chinese Reflexology should not take the place of proper medical treatment, it’s great to have on hand (Or should I make a bad joke here and say, “have on foot?”) for those times when you want to do all you can to help your child feel better faster. I find that children respond very quickly to energy healing. It’s amazing.
I’d love to hear what you’re interested in learning with regards to Chinese Reflexology and Children’s Health. Your feedback will help me create the best course I can for parents and kids! I created a short three-question survey and would really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to fill it out. Thank you!
PLEASE NOTE THE SURVEY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSES.